Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Feb 06, 2019 Views: 3
First, click on the icon in your Canvas course shell to launch NetTutor, then
- Select the subject for which you want to receive tutoring. The dashboard for that subject will open.
- To connect with a tutor, click on "Ask NetTutor - Live 1-to-1 Help."
- You will be directed to a page where you can see your position in the queue and view a video with instructions for asking your questions.
- When a tutor is available, you'll automatically be brought into an online tutorial room. A cowbell will ring to let you know that your session has started.
- Your tutor will help you work through your question.
Please come prepared to learn.
Research (209) 575-6230
Tutoring (209) 575-6346
Checkout (209) 575-6228
Research (209) 575-6949
Tutoring (209) 575-6676
Checkout (209) 575-6676