Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016 Views: 38
How to access your Library account
1) Go to Library & Learning Center home page; click on the word “WorldCat” above the serach box
2) Click on the “Sign In” link (top right)
3) Enter your W number (without the “W”) and click “set/reset password”
4) Enter your W number (without the “W”) again, and click “Request New Password”
5) Check your student- email, and click on the link in the email.
6) The link in the email will bring you to a page that says "Change Password. Be sure to use your W number for your user name. Follow the guidelines to create your password. Click “change password”
7) You can now return to Step 2 to get access to your account.