Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016 Views: 23472
Neither Pearson nor MJC instructors recommend accessing MyMathLab on an iPad or any other tablet. It's better to access it on a a computer, either a desktop or a laptop.
As always, for technical support questions you should consult Pearson's customer support at the link below.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.
- Actually I just found a way to make the flash-based MyMathLab app work on my iPad! Yes there is a Pearson app but it only allows you to view your grades and announcements. But to actually do your homework you need a flash player, which the iPad does not seem to support. Just found a browser that you can download which will allow you view pages with flash! This one was called Puffin and here is link to a tutorial you will need to see what settings to click on the browser when opened! I just tried the free version and it does work for viewing homework problems!http://youtu.be/JZ9MxCsSwjg
- Hey mathlabplus users I have an iPhone I downloaded puffin I am answering math problem questions! Want to know how email me firstname.lastname@example.org if u look in right hand corner of puffin u see : it has a keyboard ! Let me know if u can't answer questions I will email u pics to help guide u! Just email me
- I was looking for other ways to do mymathlab homework on my iPad. I read that puffin (free version) was an option and it works great! I'm able to answer the questions perfectly fine.
- How do I disable pop up blocker on my iPad, I have a browser but the pop up blocking is stopping me from doing the work
- How do you enter numbers ? So far puffin is great I can answer all multiple choice questions but having a little difficulty with putting in numbers. Any suggestions ?
- thanks guys puffin works great! just the fact that i dont have flashplayer doesnnt let me access it. any was around this?
- As of last week, Puffin is no longer working. MathLab rep told me it was an unsupported browser when I walked what happened. It had been working fine up until a few days ago.
- Here is how to use mymathlab on your phone. Down load the free version (not pro) of puffin browser from the app store. Sign onto mymathlab from puffin and it will work!
- I hope someone was able to help you! Really, other than your classmates and your teacher the publisher's help is what's available to help you with MyMathLab. Here's the link to their support < https://www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com/northamerica/mymathlab/students/support/ >