Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Feb 02, 2021 Views: 89
Answered By: Iris Carroll
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2021 Views: 89
First, click on the icon in your Canvas course shell to launch NetTutor, then
- Select the subject for which you want to receive tutoring. The dashboard for that subject will open.
- To connect with a tutor, click on "Ask NetTutor - Live 1-to-1 Help."
- You will be directed to a page where you can see your position in the queue and view a video with instructions for asking your questions.
- When a tutor is available, you'll automatically be brought into an online tutorial room. A cowbell will ring to let you know that your session has started.
- Your tutor will help you work through your question.
Please come prepared to learn.