Ask a Librarian
Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Apr 11, 2022 Views: 0
1. First of all, read your assignment carefully to find the required number of sources. Make sure you pay attention the NUMBER and TYPE of sources your professor requires.
2. Now, read those sources through a few times.
3. Write annotations (summaries/analysis) of each source according to your professor's guidelines.
4. Arrange your bibliography according to whichever style you are required to use (MLA, APA, etc).
5. The MJC Library provides examples of Annotated Bibliographies. Click on the link below to see examples and find out more about creating annotated bibliographies.