Chat With A Librarian

Answered By: Iris Carroll
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020     Views: 44

If you have an academic hold, please contact Mary Beth Gish at 575-6663.  If she doesn't answer, please leave a message including your w number. If you don't have access to a phone, you can e-mail her at,

Other Ways To Get Help


 Call: East (209) 575-6230 / West (209) 575-6949

 Text: (209) 710-5270
 Email (

Visit Us


Research Help Drop-In
(See our hours)

YouTube videos


How-To Videos