Ask a Librarian

Answered By: Iris Carroll
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016     Views: 23

Yes. Your current course work will show as In Progress.

The Transcript Request link on the Admissions and Records page will provide more information about transcripts requests. 

Other Ways To Get Help

Libguides iconResearch guides created by librarians help you jump start your research.

 Text: (209) 710-5270
email icon Email:


YouTube videos


How-To Videos