Answered By: Iris Carroll Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Iris Carroll
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 6
- Put together a group of at least 3 people.
- Determine what you want or need to learn (see above for examples).
- Decide on several potential dates and times for the workshop. Workshops are typically led between 9am and 6pm Monday - Friday.
- Fill out the workshop request form accurately and completely.
- Wait for a confirmation from a research librarian. This will arrive in your student email as an Outlook invitation so you can easily add it to your calendar.
Find out more and request a workshop at the link below:
Research (209) 575-6230
Tutoring (209) 575-6346
Checkout (209) 575-6228
Research (209) 575-6949
Tutoring (209) 575-6676
Checkout (209) 575-6676